Friday, August 9, 2013

Foiled by the CRJ 900 seat belt

I tried to fly home using emergency seating.  I was foiled. Not only was the seat belt to small, the seat was even to small for me.  The plus side was a couple was able to sit together.  

Janell was telling me a funny story abut Avery.  For those who do not know. Avery is my middle child.  Yes, she is a girl.  Avery asked if I was going to have pretzels on my flight.  Janell told her she was not sure.  She said she hoped I did and would bring them home.  Janell told her she could buy her a whole bag. Avery told her the pretzels that come from the airplane taste better.  It was because of the little bag.

I think we are the same.  We are special also .  Some of us are little and some of us are big.  Yet we all have something that makes us special.  Not all people will think we are.  What is important is to remember that someone does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment