Saturday, September 21, 2013

Big boy shoes.

I finally got a pair of big boy running shoes this week.  WOW!!!! what a difference. I wore them to boxing class on Friday.  My shins still hurt but , they felt much better. I had a slow workout week.  I did not make it to the gym as much as I wanted to.  But that goes back to W.I.N.  (what's importance now)  We are working on getting into a new routine at home.   Dance, Gymnastics, school events,homework, work and my play practice.  That is just to list a few.  I need to hit it hard this week.  I have a goal I want to reach by the end of the month.  I am not going to announce that goal yet.  I want it to be a surprise when I do.


I need to mention a friend of mine that rescued my boxing class.   We needed a heavy bag.  I figured how hard could that be to find.  I know people who have boxed or kicked boxed.  Well none of them had a bag.  I was in awe and amazement when Belinda Burkett had one. Watch out,  she is a lot tougher than she looks.  It also makes me wonder what else she has hiding in her basement. 



On a final non workout note.  Week 2 of play practice is done.  I think I am getting the hang of it.  Still learning my way around a stage.  but it is coming together.  I will be play Officer Klein in the Black Dirt Theater production of Arsenic and Old Lace.  Come check it out when it opens.  






No comments:

Post a Comment