Sunday, March 8, 2015

When exercising your body does more for your mind




I have been working out for over a year.  I have seen my body change good and bad.I have lost and gained weight.  I have   seen have seen my waist shrink and grow.  These things like I said have been good and bad.

The one unexpected benefit has been what it does for my mind.  I am learning that a workout is one of the best things I ciould do when I'm depressed .  I know there are medical and scientific study that  explain why.  But for me I think it is I have accomplished something.  It is something I pushed through when I didn't think I could.  It reminds me I can push through the depression. It builds me up and gives me worth when I am not feeling worthy. It reminds me of the strength I have. 

So if for no other reason workout for your mind and the body will follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment