Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

It is a sad day.  Alex my trainer told me that he is leaving the Y to work for the Stillwater school system.  It is amazing how a person you didn't know can change your life in just 6 months. What started out as just a session to learn how to use equipment, turned into a 6 month life changing adventure.  To some that are reading this may think that sounds dramatic. But to me it's not.   Not only has he showed me how to get fitter and stronger, he has also helped me build my confidence.  Not only in the Gym, but in life.  I have been able to carry the things I have learned in the gym into my everyday life.  Never giving up. Trying harder.  Just when you think you can do it, you push through it and get it done. Working with him has made me a better person.

Alex has given me a strong foundation to continue my adventure.  It just won't be as fun.  Thank you for all you have done.


Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

No comments:

Post a Comment