Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Farting in gym: Farting. Flatulence. Gas. Passing wind. Call it what you like

WARNING TMI POSTING.  read at your own risk


I decided when I was going to do this blog I would share my whole experience. So here we go.  I farted in the gym 3 times.  I am not sure what the proper etiquette is in this area.  I was rowing and all of a sudden I let loose. With each pull of the handle another one came.  3 in a row.  It was loud enough I could hear it with my headphones on. I was fortunate enough to have a near empty gym.  Plus I think I lost a half of pound when I was done.   So I found the below article. It's nice to know I'm not alone.

Farting in gym: Farting. Flatulence. Gas. Passing wind. Call it what you like, it’s still not socially acceptable to let one rip when you’re at the gym. But it happens... here’s how to prevent it.







No comments:

Post a Comment