Sunday, April 16, 2017

I'M BACKKKK.


COMING SOON 


I'm back guys and gals.  I have decide to start working out again.  It has been awhile and 
it will be twice as hard this time.  I Figured the only way to get ride of the sore knees, feet and 
all the the other aches is to start losing  weight again.   

My 49th Birthday is on April 18.  On April 19 I will start a plan.  My plan is to lose 2 pounds a 
week for the next year.  That would be 104 pounds.  When I break it down to the 2 pounds a week it does not sound so overwhelming.  

I have kept all of my workout plans from my original  trainer Alex. I will be using these when we join Redo fitness here in Hastings. A free fitness center.  I will be starting at home. Using some body weight exercises and slide board. 


I will keep you posted on the progress.  Let you know whats going on and the humor of me 
getting fit.  


No comments:

Post a Comment